This section is intended to inform you about how Tattoo Contract uses the cookies when you visit our web site (the “Site”).
Cookies are files that can be downloaded in your computer when you access a web page. They are tools that have an essential role in the provision of a variety of information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or his computer, and depending on the information obtained, cookies can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where cookies are sent and that uses the data obtained, cookies can be divided into two types: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain managed by the editor of the website and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
In addition, cookies can be classified as:
- According to the length of time that cookies remain stored on the computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- According to the purpose:technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, behavioural advertising cookies.
- COOKIES USED BY TATTOO CONTRACT, S.L.
Next are identified the cookies that are being used on this website, as well as its typology and function:
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of different options or services that exist, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during the navigation, store content for the spread of videos or sound, or share content via social networks.
- Customization cookies enable the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a set of criteria in the user terminal, for example, the language, the type of browser that you use to access to the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies are those that well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. It analyzes your navigation on our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies are those that, well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the supply of advertising spaces on the web page, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service, or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your profile.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store behaviour information of users, obtained through the observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to your profile.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
TATTOO CONTRACT, S.L. shows information about its cookies policy in any web page with each login.
With this information, it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Accept cookies: this warning will not be shown when you access any page of TATTOO CONTRACT, S.L. during the present session.
- Close:the warning is removed on this page.
- Modify its settings:you can get more information on what cookies are, to know the cookies policy of TATTOO CONTRACT, S.L. and modify the configuration of your browsing. But this will not prevent the warning about cookies to new pages of TATTOO CONTRACT, S.L.
- How to modify the cookies setting
You can restrict, block or erase cookies of TATTOO CONTRACT, S.L. or any other web page, using your browser. The configuration is different in each browser, the “Help” function will show you how to do this; however, we provide you direct links with information concerning this issue:
- Internet Explorer: